Point B Mobile Real Estate App
Mobile has become a way of life. Nowhere is that more evident than in real estate, where 90% of all home buyers are using mobile to search for their next home, agent, or real estate firm. Almost two-thirds of the home buyers using mobile, find the house they end up purchasing, on their mobile device.
Point B has its own custom-built mobile real estate app designed to make your Martha's Vineyard home search easier and much more personalized. For the first time, the app gives our customers direct access to all the hundreds of sales listings from the local Martha's Vineyard MLS (LINK MV MLS). By the way, the majority of those Vineyard-only MLS listings are not distributed or syndicated to popular real estate sites like Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com.
- See the closest homes to you, as you drive around
- Use an interactive map view of all available listings
- Narrow your map search by circling the area of interest
- See all new listings
- Search properties with price changes
- Find Open Houses
- Save favorite properties or searches
- Be notified when there are any changes to listings you're interested in
- Easily share listings and favorites with friends
Do mobile apps and online search replace real estate agents? No. In fact, 90% of the home buyers using mobile apps and online search in 2016, ended up purchasing their home through a real estate agent. Mobile technology combined with Realtor knowledge and expertise is the modern, streamlined way to find and buy your home.