Are you looking for a job that is both challenging and rewarding with a great company based on the Vineyard? We have a Vacation Rental Guest Services Manager Job Opportunity At Point B Realty On Martha’s Vineyard.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of top-notch vacation rental professionals in our market-leading vacation rental division, while helping shape and grow this key guest-service management role. Point B is a boutique real estate company known for its five-star customer service with clients, customers, and guests — and has been named the best real estate company on Martha’s Vineyard for the last seven years in a row.
Point B Realty has carefully curated a collection of Vacation Rental Houses on Martha’s Vineyard. Our Martha’s Vineyard’s vacation rental collection includes 300 of the top properties across the Island.
At Point B Realty, we’ve elevated expectations on what makes a great vacation rental experience, and what makes a great real estate experience. This is where you come in! We are in search of a Rental Guest Services Manager to join us and help bring our team up to the next level.
Vacation Rental Guest Services Manager Job Opportunity At Point B Realty On Martha’s Vineyard – Job Responsibilities
– Oversee daily opening and closing of the Rental Office per established protocols (lights, music, refreshments, etc.)
– Answer phones, greet walk-ins, respond to emails and text messages
– Attend scheduled Rental Team and company meetings, and training
– Review Arrival/Departure forms and create weekly Arrival/Departure Report. Review reports daily and execute action plans
– Coordinate Express Check-In/Check-Out Services with designated team members
– Manage property keys (check-out and return) as well as other key plans for properties
– Greet guests at check-in, provide special recognition to repeat guests
– Using iPad, show guests how to use custom Point B app for all property information guide plus destination guide for all things Martha’s Vineyard (best restaurants, best beaches, what to do, etc)
– Promptly address any guest requests or complaints received by text, phone, or email
– Actively listen to and help resolve guest issues or complaints
– Coordinate annual updates of Point B Guest App Destination Guides with Marketing Manager
– Prepare “Weekly Happenings + Experiences” newsletter with Marketing Manager
– Act as liaison with concierge services providers (grocery shopping, etc.), coordinate property access as needed
– Oversee Guest Review Program, analyze reviews
Rental Gifts & Gift Shops
– Coordinate rental customer gift program, including procurement of items with Marketing Manager
– Coordinate re-ordering of rental office supplies and gift shop merchandise with Marketing Manager
– Manage gift shop inventories, provide updates to Marketing Manager
Rental Bookings (Off-Season Only)
– Become familiar with Point B’s rental home inventory. Tour properties with Rental Team on weekly basis – Handle daily follow up on direct bookings and inquiries, including phone/email follow up, availability confirmations, plus create leases, track signatures, and payments
– Obtain photo ID match for all online bookings paid by credit card. Add a copy of ID to lease file in PDF format
Vacation Rental Guest Services Manager Job Opportunity At Point B Realty On Martha’s Vineyard – Job Qualifications
This is a year-round position in our Vacation Rentals + Experiences Office at 29 Winter Street in Edgartown. The Rental Guest Services Manager reports to the Operations Manager.
– Proven work experience as a Guest Services/Relations Manager or similar role
– Understanding of vacation rental/hotel management best practices and relevant laws
– Hands-on experience with Property Management/Rental Management platform technologies
– Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
– Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
– Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance
– Ability to work flexible hours
– Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
– Visa sponsorship is not available
– Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
– Provide a 5-star guest experience BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER their stay
– Ensure guests are properly greeted upon their arrival
– Monitor daily bookings and ensure all components of the booking process are completed on time and are organized (lease signatures, insurance set up, deposits)
– Oversee check-in and check-out procedures
– Promptly address guests’ requests through our Guest App and/or phone and emails
– Actively listen to and resolve complaints
– Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff, and follow up to ensure we resolve guest concerns
– Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress
– Analyze guest feedback from online reviews and suggest ways to improve guest reviews and ratings
– Show guests how to use our Guest App to view local attractions, restaurants, shopping
– Report to our Operations Manager
– Collaborate with our Client Relations Manager and Rental Agents
– Competitive starting salary with room for increase
– Paid Time Off
– Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision
– 401k plan after six months
– Company profit sharing
To learn more or to send your resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting our newest team member!
Please don’t forget to “Like” Point B Realty on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Youtube and Instagram.
Thank you to all those who voted for us for Best Real Estate Company for Best of the Vineyard 2021. We would be honored if you would consider voting for us for 2022, click here to vote today. Voting ends April 2nd at 11:59 p.m.